SOUTH SHORE FALL LAWN SPECIAL
If you are located on the South Shore, sign up for Skyline Landscapes Fall Lawn Special. It includes core aeration, lawn seeding and topdressing with compost to get your lawn in prime condition for next year.
Offer available South Shore residence only
Core aeration can help make your lawn healthier and reduce its maintenance requirements. Benefits include:
- Improved air exchange between the soil and atmosphere.
- Enhanced soil water uptake.
- Improved fertilizer uptake and use.
- Reduced water runoff and puddling.
- Stronger turfgrass roots.
- Reduced soil compaction.
- Enhanced heat and drought stress tolerance.
- Improved resiliency and cushioning.
- Enhanced thatch breakdown.
Benefits to adding new seed to your lawn:
- Easy way to fill in bare spots.
- Improve the density of the lawn.
- Establish improved grass varieties and enhance your lawns color.
Benefits to topdressing your lawn with compost:
- Adds organic matter back into your lawn.
- Reintroduces microorganisms back into the soil.
- Combined with core aeration places new organic material and nutrients deeper into the soil.
- Can amend or modify the soil (adding compost can relieve compaction problems for instance).
- Can reduce the stress on your lawn from foot or vehicle traffic.
- Ensures any grass seed planted has contact with soil, needed to germinate.
- Helps soil retain moisture which is especially helpful when planting new grass or sod.
- Can even out dips or hollow spots in the yard so that grass has equal access to water.
- Can reduce thatch buildup by encouraging decomposition.
If interested, please click on the online RSVP link, call or email our Maintenance Manager Brian Straughn (781) 752-8903 or <firstname.lastname@example.org>.